IAR Systems produces software development tools, mainly C/C++ compilers and debuggers. Our customers develop embedded computer systems based on 8-, 16-, and 32-bit microprocessors. The company was founded in 1983 and is listed on the Stockholm Exchange. IAR Systems has 150+ employees worldwide. The headquarters are located in Uppsala, Sweden, with sales offices in the US, Japan, China, France, the UK, and Germany.
The inside sales representative, as an active member of the entire Sales & Marketing team will combine efforts to help grow existing customer base, meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas and, at the same time, increase customer satisfaction.
Inside Sales is the first point of contact for current and future customers, business partners and distributors, who request information on products or services that the company can deliver. They address the most fundamental inquiries and give the best possible service, by reinforcing the company value proposition and its benefits for the users, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Process requests for quotations or information, orders, and leads from potential customers.
- Understand customer expectations and perform duties with Sales, Marketing and Technical departments, to provide relevant information in an efficient manner.
- Track and follow up on leads, determine if they should become an opportunity, and assign them to the relevant account manager.
- Make standard quotations, follow up on prospect, process purchase orders in co-ordination with other departments, and finally inform customers on delivery.
- Maintain files with up-to-date and accurate information, according to company process and policies, and monitor the project execution as assigned, while always presenting a professional image.
- The role territory covers Central Europe.
- Native German speaker, fluent in English (fluency in French is a merit).
- Sales methodologies know-how and evidenced experience of dealing with customers.
- Ability to communicate with many different nationalities, mainly by phone, in a high-tempo environment.
- Business-minded with a sense of business intelligence.
- Experienced user of all Office products as well as CRM systems and email.
- Technical interest on data processing and embedded technologies.
To get to know IAR Systems and our products, please visit www.iar.com. For more information about the position, please contact Andreas Thomas, Account Sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by email to HR.EMEA@iar.com. Mark your application with the position sought.