The state machine concept is used as a software design methodology for many control-oriented embedded systems as there are distinct advantages with it compared to other techniques. For example, increased productivity, simplified maintenance, and the possibility to verify the design are just a few of the potential benefits a modern state machine tool can introduce.
What you will learn:
- How a state machine tool can help you increase productivity and software quality at the same time
- Basic state machine concepts and how to quickly create powerful state machine designs
- Testing and debugging a state machine design
- Integrating state machine designs with existing C/C++ code
- Using formal verification of state machine design
- Anders Holmberg, Product Manager, IAR Systems
Choose the full screen option to see the webinar in larger size.
Duration: 1 hour