In-circuit debugging probe for ARM
(Part Number: IJET-ARM)
This product is available in our e-shop.
I-jet integrates seamlessly into IAR Embedded Workbench and is fully plug-and-play compatible. It provides a fast debugging platform and the possibility to measure target power consumption with a high degree of accuracy. The Power Debugging capabilities can be extended with I-scope, which adds current and voltage measurement.
I-jet with included cables and adapter
- Supports ARM7/ARM9/ARM11 and Cortex-M/R/A cores
- Seamless integration into the IAR Embedded Workbench IDE
(IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM version 6.30.8 or later)
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 interface (480Mbps)
- No power supply required, powered entirely by the USB port
- Target power of up to 400mA can be supplied from I-jet with overload protection
- Target power consumption can be measured with ~200µA resolution at 200kHz
- JTAG and Serial Wire Debug (SWD) clocks up to 32MHz (no limit on the MCU clock speed)
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) with UART and Manchester encoding
- Support for SWO speeds of up to 60MHz
- Download speed of up to 1MByte/sec
- Automatic core recognition
- Support for multiple JTAG devices with automatic chain detection and graphical display
- Support for JTAG adaptive clocking (RTCK)
- Automatic JTAG/SWD detection
- JTAG voltage measurement and monitoring
- Supports target voltage range from 1.65V to 5V
- Support for Micro Trace Buffer (MTB) for ARM Cortex-M0/M0+
I-jet has a MIPI-20 connector on the front panel. It comes with a MIPI-20 cable and a MIPI-10 cable (20-pin MIPI connector on one side to connect to I-jet and a 10-pin MIPI connector on the other side). Also included is an ARM-20 adapter. For details on the connectors, see the user manual.