IAR Embedded Workbench for SuperH provides full support for SH-2A and SH2A-FPU based devices.
IAR Systems offers powerful development tools for the entire range of Renesas MCUs.
- Integrated development environment with project management tools and editor
- Highly optimizing C and C++ compiler for SH-2A and SH2A-FPU
- Automatic checking of MISRA C rules (MISRA-C:2004)
- Configuration files for all devices
- Run-time libraries
- Relocating SH-2A assembler
- Linker and librarian tools
- C-SPY® debugger with SH-2A simulator and support for RTOS-aware debugging on hardware
- Example projects and code templates
- User and reference guides in PDF format
- Context-sensitive online help
Debugging system support:
- C-SPY Debugger simulator
- Renesas E10A-USB driver
- C-SPY Debugger plugin SDK available for 3rd party debuggers
- Supports various linker output formats for debugging in 3rd party debug systems
RTOS-aware debugging is provided with built-in plugins for
- OSEK Run Time Interface ORTI
- Micrium uC/OS-II
- SEGGER embOS
- Express Logic
The RTOS plugin installs a number of new windows in C-SPY, most importantly the task or thread list windows where task-specific breakpoints can be specified and task-specific steps executed. Different inspector windows display the contents of the internal data structures of the RTOS such as timers, queues, semaphores, resources and mailboxes.
Note: Our partners frequently release new devices and the latest ones may not be listed here. We continually add support to new devices. Please contact IAR Systems to find out whether your new device is already supported or when it will become available.