- Completely integrated development environment including a graphical designer, test tools, a code generator, and a documentation facility
- Graphical state machine design based on the Unified Modeling Language (UML) state machine subset
- Formal verification of the design model to find unwanted properties in the design, like dead-ends or unreachable states etc.
- Test and validation tools to ensure at an early stage of design that the application behaves as expected, even before the hardware exists
- Automatic code generation providing very compact C/C++ code, 100% compliant with the design.
- Automatic documentation generation with comprehensive information
- Tightly integrated with IAR Embedded Workbench, ready-made project examples for various microcontrollers and evaluation boards
- A Pentium-compatible PC with Microsoft Windows XP(SP3), Vista(SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8. Both 32-bit and 64-bit variants of Windows are supported.
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- At least 1 Gbyte of RAM, and 2 Gbytes of free disk space
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the product documentation
- Microsoft HTML Help 1.4
State charts and state machines
Code size considerations
Frequently Asked Questions