Would you like to work for the world-leading vendor of embedded development tools that provides superior technology and services, enabling our customers to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow?
At IAR Systems, we have a +30 years long history in the embedded space. Thanks to this, we host a deep knowledge and long-term experience of embedded development and our market.
Are you an outgoing, technical and customer-focused person with ambitions? Then we are waiting for you to join our winning team.
You will be part of a global team with a strong desire to succeed. We are doing everything we can to make sure that our customers receive a comprehensive and professional treatment when they use our development tools providing support all the way.
• Support of IAR Systems’ products and services.
• Monitor support requests from IAR Systems’ customers to help them bring issues to a resolution which may also include visits to a customer’s site.
• Maintain IAR Systems’ global support system with up-to-date and accurate information, according to company process and policies, and monitor the project execution as assigned while always presenting a professional image.
• Be a team player and participate in support activities while keeping a keen focus on customer satisfaction and quality of support.
To be successful in the role we believe you are passionate about embedded systems and you have strong communication skills. You are an engaged and open-minded team player, yet self-driven in your work. Having a problem solving approach and to be curious about new fields will be considerable assets for you. You are proactive and service-minded in your work and delivering superior customer value is a top priority for you.
• A University engineering degree and/or qualification of BS/MS or equivalent in CS or EE with a concentration on embedded systems.
• Technical knowledge of key products (Compilers, Debuggers, RTOS’s) and embedded industry trends.
• Experience in C/C++ and development/debugging of embedded firmware
• You have the ability to communicate fluently in both Swedish and English.
• Business-minded with a sense of business intelligence.
• Experienced user of all Microsoft Office products and email, in addition to key principles of CRM systems would be an advantage.
• Experience with HW Engineering and Eclipse would be an advantage as well as experience with ARM microcontrollers.
• Experience with in-circuit emulators
If you are who we’re looking for, there is great opportunity for personal development and expanded responsibility.
This is an exciting position where you have the opportunity to be part of a company in a fantastic growth mode. With us you will be working at the forefront of embedded technology, increasing your knowledge in a variety of areas and exchanging ideas with the best professionals in the industry. With us, you will impact the success of our business and our customers' businesses and really make a difference!
Deadline for applications
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date 25 March , so please apply as soon as possible. Apply here.
For information: Fredrik Svensson, 073 357 00 71
About IAR Systems
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for over 30 years. Our software is used by many of the world’s largest corporations, as well as thousands of small and medium-sized companies. Our customers use our software to program processors in embedded systems. With our technology, our customers create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. We are in a unique market position thanks to our leading technology.
We are headquartered in central Uppsala, Sweden, but due to our international reach, over 95% of sales are attributable to markets outside the Nordic region. Most product development takes place in Uppsala, but also to a certain extent in the USA. We are listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
We are a knowledge-intensive and value driven company, operating in a fast-paced, technology driven environment. We are a dedicated team of more than 180 employees world-wide; all proudly working together to provide the most competitive customer solutions.
We have an existing large and loyal customer base and excellent partnerships within the embedded systems community.