We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to our office in Uppsala
Are you a result-oriented and driven team-player, with a proactive approach and “can-do” attitude, enthused by connecting with new people? Then we are waiting for you to join our winning team!
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a rapidly growing company that is today financially very strong as a result of market leading products and services, having an existing large and loyal customer base and excellent partnerships within the embedded systems community.
At IAR Systems we work with customers from all over the world. You will combine efforts to help grow the existing customer base, meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas, and at the same time increase customer satisfaction. We are doing everything we can to make sure that our customers receive a comprehensive and professional treatment.
• Responsible for sales of IAR Systems products and services
• Monitor and work together with IAR Systems customers
• Develop and update sales opportunities to acquire new customers
• Be an active team member within the EMEA Sales organization
• Reporting and forecasting of sales activities according to the system and standards used within IAR System
• In all activities focus on customer satisfaction and quality in operation
• Experience from sales
• Experienced user of all Office products and email, in addition to key principles of CRM system.
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbally.
You are passionate about our customer's products and success. We put great emphasis on personal qualifications. With us, you will impact the success of our business and our customers' businesses and really make a difference. If you are who we’re looking for, there is great opportunity for personal development and expanded responsibility.
IAR Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to success and diversity. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply!
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
Apply by email to email@example.com
IAR Systems is the world-leading vendor of embedded development tools that provides superior technology and services, enabling our customers to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. We have a +30 years long history in the embedded space. Thanks to this, we host a deep knowledge and long-term experience of embedded development and our market. As a market leader, we always strive to be the preferred choice for the most talented and competent employees and managers in the industry. Here at IAR Systems we believe in utilizing individual strengths to encourage growth by personal development. We enable innovation by connecting technologies and people, the future of limitless possibilities.