We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to our office in Seoul
IAR Systems is a knowledge-intensive and value driven company, operating in a fast-paced, technology driven environment. IAR Systems is a dedicated team of more than 200 employees worldwide; all proudly working together to provide the most competitive customer solutions.
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for more than 30 years. We supply the tools and services that make embedded systems development fast, efficient and reliable, enabling our customers worldwide to deliver better products to their markets faster. IAR Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
IAR Systems Korea
IAR Systems has grown steadily and is seeking to expand its customer base through global expansion. Based on our products and services with the leading technology, IAR Systems Korea is striving to lead the transformation of embedded systems, and secure a larger market position locally.
- Profitable Growth: We provide customer value through user friendliness, reliability and quality. Through customer relationships and customer loyalty (above 95%) with a tailored business model, we generate more profit continuously. Especially in Korea, the automotive market and IoT security market are growing recently, and we will grow together with specialized technology and support.
- Shared Growth: The driving force behind IAR Systems’ results is employees, and the growth of people drives the growth of technology and innovation of services. We will share the world that IAR Systems has transformed with technology, our lives, the technology and the growth stories of our employees, and work with our employee community.
- Relations: The digital technology and IoT is driving market growth. This is the fundamental driving force behind the embedded market, and IAR Systems, the industry leader, is expanding rapidly with new and existing customer/partners segments. And with the introduction of new security solutions, the potential in the market is predicted higher. To actively establish close cooperation with the most important players in the market will create long-term customer value and a unique market position.
- Equal opportunities are given and performance is evaluated fairly.
- A horizontal organizational culture. Instead of a hierarchical title system, “IAR PRO” is the unified title for all employees of Korea office.
- Everyone can work and learn and grow. IAR Systems fully support the development of the individual, and share the employee's future plans together to help them achieve their dreams.
- Great Work Place (GWP Program): Korea office is operating employee friendly program for enjoying daily works. There are various members’ activities such as i) Quota club (Award travel for good performers), ii) Monthly team building program, iii) Regularly workshop, iv) FIKA (Swedish social gathering) and v) Intensive holiday systems (max. 2 weeks at once).
Role and Responsibilities
This position will be responsible to provide exceptional technical support for customers & partners which includes the following functional activities.
- Technical Support of IAR Systems product
- Embedded SW development environment
- SW Testing & Validation
- Embedded Security
- Communication with Global Support Team
- Create Technical materials
- Technical Training (Compiler, Linker, Debugger, etc)
Required Skills & Experiences
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree
- Min. 3 years experience of technical support or firmware/embedded software development
- Professional knowledge of Compiler/Linker/Debugger
- Skill set of C/C++ programming
- Using RTOS & Handing of MCU/MPU
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Possess good verbal / written skills to be able to deal with people from diverse backgrounds both face to face and on the telephone
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work to tight deadlines or under pressure
- Display initiative and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Preferred Skills& Experiences
- Min. 1 year staying experience in abroad
- Electric/Electronic/Computer/Software major
- Software related lincense
- Embedded Software Testing / Validation
- Embedded Security
English Proficiency Level
High H.Middle L.Middle Low
Reading □ □ ■ □
Writing □ □ ■ □
Listening □ □ ■ □
Speaking □ □ ■ □
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org