Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant
This role will provide seamless administrative support and be the main point of contact for the CEO. Ensure the CEO’s daily life runs smoothly, whilst also taking the initiative to pre-empt his professional commitments. In addition, you will be a core member of the Administrative team, who enable the teams to deliver their projects.
As a leading “Deep Tech” company this role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys continual learning, and new challenges, around the technology domain. The organization works at a deep technological level with leading semiconductor and software companies globally and is constantly driving the adoption of innovative technologies.
As part of IAR Systems Group AB we bring together the best of both a startup mentality with “can do” attitude with the benefits of a robust and long-standing organization with over 47,000 customers and over 170,000 active users of the company’s development tools.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant/PA within a small ‘hi-tech’ company.
- Extensive diary, email and To Do List management on behalf of CEO and direct reports.
- Helping drive forward corporate executive projects and processes.
- Experience of transcribing, formatting and proof-reading a broad range of documents.
- Competent at minute taking including actions.
- Previous experience of supporting patent administration.
- Accustomed to working with global teams.
- You are independent and willing to challenge
- You are structured and well-organised
- You are comfortable following up with individuals to ensure tasks are completed
We are the industry leader in providing security solutions for the IoT market. Helping our customers to prevent IP theft, counterfeiting and malware from the conception of a product.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK