We have a newly created role at Secure Thingz Ltd. As a Project Planner, you will assist the Product Development Teams (including Engineering, Product Management and Marketing) in delivering projects that add value to Secure Thingz and its customers.
You will develop and manage controls for our projects. Guided by the business and Engineering, the role provides a key point of responsibility for project controls and offers an excellent insight to project management across the organisation.
- Solid understanding of project management techniques for planning, monitoring, analysing and reporting on delivery performance.
- Demonstrable understanding of the relationships between scope, cost, schedule, quality and resources.
- Experience in relevant industry and understanding software development and lifecycle.
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential, with ability to derive meaning from disparate data sets.
- Working knowledge of project management and collaboration toolsets eg Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, Jira and Confluence.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the context of software engineering projects
- Certificate from recognised professional body eg PRINCE, PMP
- You are willing to challenge
- You are structured and well-organised
- You are able to summarise data and clearly communicate critical information
We are the industry leader in providing security solutions for the IoT market. Helping our customers to prevent IP theft, counterfeiting and malware from the conception of a product.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK