Salesforce Engineer, Foster City, US
We are looking for a Salesforce Engineer to our office in Foster City, California!
We are a knowledge-intensive and value driven company, operating in a fast-paced, technology driven environment. We are a dedicated team of more than 200 employees worldwide; all proudly working together to provide the most competitive customer solutions.
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for more than 30 years. We supply the tools and services that make embedded systems development fast, efficient and reliable, enabling our customers worldwide to deliver better products to their markets faster.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Engineer to help modify and enhance our internal business systems to allow our company and its employees to achieve our audacious mission of democratizing technology skills. As a member of the Digital Business Operations team, you’ll mainly work with our Salesforce application and other related systems to supercharge our go-to-market capabilities. Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to create holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while cultivating IAR’s long range goals.
You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for accelerating and simplifying business processes and user experience across channels, functions, and platforms.
As our next Salesforce Engineer you will have passion for your software engineering craft, a dedication to continuous learning and improvement, and understands that team communication and collaboration is the most important aspect of delivering value and exceeding expectations.
As a key member of our team, you’ll be dedicated to being:
- A lifelong learner. You enjoy learning and are open to new ways of doing things.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement. You realize there is always room for improvement and are committed to not only self-improvement but improving the way you work with others on your team
- Requesting frequent feedback from others. You realize feedback is an important piece of learning and improving and you welcome it
- A team member first and individual contributor second. You are aware that high performing teams are only as strong as their weakest link
- A coach and mentor. You enjoy teaching and sharing your experience and knowledge to help others grow in their craft
- You. You are not afraid to be yourself, to take risks, make mistakes and learn from them, ask questions, and voice your concerns
To be successful as our Salesforce Engineer, you’ll need:
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce.com Visual Force pages, Apex classes and triggers as well as relational databases and data integration tools.
- A thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies.
- Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforce with external systems.
- The ability to lead multiple simultaneous tasks, providing consistent record of all activities, while handling confidential work with discretion.
- To be able to create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes.
- A strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- An exceptional ability to solve problems creatively and collaboratively.
- 4+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
Compensation & Benefits include
- Competitive salary, according to experience
- Full health benefits package
- Retirement plan
If you feel this maybe the right fit for you, please send us your application with cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please, indicate “Salesforce Engineer - CA” in the subject line.