Available on NXP processors, NXP MQX RTOS offer a straightforward API with a modular architecture.
- Production quality code delivered in source
- Business-friendly licensing model
- Straight forward application programming interface (API) with modular, component-based architecture
- Customizable by features, size and speed with only 8 required core components and additional optional components that can be leveraged as needed
- Full and lightweight components available
- Supports inter-processor communication
- NXP MQX Design and Development Tools: Ready-to-run project files and task aware debugging tools available to enable quick development
- Get started in minutes: Leverage Board Support Package (BSP), demos and lab tutorials right out of the box
- Full-feature middleware: USB host/device stack with personal health care device class (PHDC), RTCS communication suite and file system
Integration with IAR Embedded Workbench
The NXP MQX Software Solutions offer tight integration with IAR Embedded Workbench. Stack utilization, CPU utilization, resource status (memory, messages, semaphores, etc), TCP/IP socket information and other features in NXP MQX RTOS Task-Aware Debugging features are available in the C-SPY Debugger.