"In the fourth quarter, we will continue our focus on marketing activities with key trade shows in the U.S. and Japan, and a selected major product launches. In terms of sales, we continue our focus in refining our offering to fit our larger customers and to better utilize our larger sales organization.” - Stefan Skarin, CEO, IAR Systems Group AB.
· Net sales of SEK 170.6m (142.9) of which SEK 56.2 (48.2) SEK in the third quarter
· Operating profit of SEK 25.4m (16.3), of which SEK 10.1m (7.1) in the third quarter
· Profit before tax of SEK 25.0 (16.4) of which SEK 9.7m (7.4) in the third quarter
· The period’s cash flow from operating activities was SEK till 23.1m (20.9) and net cash at the end of the quarter totaled SEK 45.0m (41.3)
· Operating margin of 14.9m (11.4) for the nine-month period and 18.0m (14.7) for the third quarter
· Earnings per share before dilution and calculated on profit from continuing operations after current tax amounted to SEK 1.96 (1.39), of which SEK 0.77 (0.62) for the third quarter
· In local currency, net sales for the period increased by 19% in the USA, 16% in Europe and 21% in Asia compared to the same period of last year
This is a summary of the third quarter 2012 interim report published today. The complete third quarter 2012 interim report will soon be available in English.