Safety-certified tools Tools for Automotive Applications C-STAT Static analysis C-RUN Runtime analysis Debugging and trace probes Build tools for Linux
"In the fourth quarter, we will continue our focus on marketing activities with key trade shows in the U.S. and Japan, and a selected major product launches. In terms of sales, we continue our focus in refining our offering to fit our larger customers and to better utilize our larger sales organization.” - Stefan Skarin, CEO, IAR Systems Group AB.
· Net sales of SEK 170.6m (142.9) of which SEK 56.2 (48.2) SEK in the third quarter
· Operating profit of SEK 25.4m (16.3), of which SEK 10.1m (7.1) in the third quarter
· Profit before tax of SEK 25.0 (16.4) of which SEK 9.7m (7.4) in the third quarter
· The period’s cash flow from operating activities was SEK till 23.1m (20.9) and net cash at the end of the quarter totaled SEK 45.0m (41.3)
· Operating margin of 14.9m (11.4) for the nine-month period and 18.0m (14.7) for the third quarter
· Earnings per share before dilution and calculated on profit from continuing operations after current tax amounted to SEK 1.96 (1.39), of which SEK 0.77 (0.62) for the third quarter
· In local currency, net sales for the period increased by 19% in the USA, 16% in Europe and 21% in Asia compared to the same period of last year
This is a summary of the third quarter 2012 interim report published today. The complete third quarter 2012 interim report will soon be available in English.