Safety-certified tools Tools for Automotive Applications C-STAT Static analysis C-RUN Runtime analysis Debugging and trace probes
Uppsala, Tuesday, December 2, 2014
The Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket) has issued a recommendation as to the allocation of acquisition cost between the redemption share and the remaining share in IAR Systems Group AB.
Of the acquisition cost of an original share in IAR Systems Group AB should be 92.4 percent attributed to the remaining shares of the same series and 7.6 percent to the redemption share.
This recommendation should apply for the fiscal year 2014 an onwards.
For full details, see the Tax Agency General advice SKV A 2014: 28 or Tax Agency Announcements, SKV M 2014: 20th
More info at our website: http://www.iar.com/Investors/Share/Individual-tax-return/
IAR Systems provides developers of embedded systems with world-leading software tools for
developing competitive products based on 8-, 16-, and 32-bit processors. Established in Sweden in
1983, the company has over 46 000 customers globally, mainly in the areas of industrial automation,
medical devices, consumer electronics, telecommunication, and automotive products. IAR Systems has
an extensive network of partners and cooperates with the world’s leading semiconductor vendors. IAR
Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, please visit
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Ström CFO IAR Systems Group AB
phone: +46 708 65 10 68