Safety-certified tools Tools for Automotive Applications C-STAT Static analysis C-RUN Runtime analysis Debugging and trace probes Build tools for Linux
Stable sales and profit
Growth in local currency, Americas grow by 18%
April - June 2013
• Net sales of SEK 56.1m (56.4).
• Operating profit of SEK 7.7m (7.3).
• Profit before tax of SEK 7.8m (7.7).
• Operating margin of 13.7% (12.9) for the quarter.
• A stronger Swedish krona in 2013 compared to 2012 has had a negative year-on-year impact of SEK 3.3m on sales and SEK 1.8m on operating profit for the quarter.
January - June 2013
• Net sales of SEK 113.8m (114.4).
• Operating profit of SEK 15.8m (15.3).
• Profit before tax of SEK 15.9m (15.3).
• Cash flow from operating activities of SEK
• Net cash at the end of the quarter was SEK
• Operating margin of 13.9% (13.4) for the six-month period.
• Earnings per share before dilution and after
current tax amounted to SEK 1.20 (1.22).
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.05 (0.90)
before dilution and SEK 0.97 (0.83) after dilution.
• A stronger Swedish krona in 2013 compared to 2012 had a negative year-on-year impact of SEK 7.4m on sales and SEK 4.4m on operating profit for the period.
Key events during the period
• Launch of certified version of IAR Embedded
Workbench for ARM processors.
• Launch of the debug probe I-scope.
IAR Systems is the world’s leading supplier of software tools for developing embedded systems applications. The software enables over 19,000 large and small companies to develop premium products based on 8-, 16-, and 32-bit microcontrollers, mainly in the areas of industrial automation, medical devices, consumer electronics, telecommunication, and automotive products. IAR Systems has an extensive network of partners and cooperates with the world’s leading semiconductor vendors. IAR Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.iar.com
Stefan Skarin, CEO, IAR Systems Group AB