Safety-certified tools Tools for Automotive Applications C-STAT Static analysis C-RUN Runtime analysis Debugging and trace probes
IAR Embedded Workbench for RISC-V now releasedTools for Risc-V
The stockholders in Nocom AB (publ) are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 3, 2007, at Scandic Hotel Anglais, Humlegårdsgatan 23, in Stockholm.
Stockholders who wish to participate in the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) must:
– be recorded in the register of stockholders maintained by VPC AB (the Nordic Central Securities Depository) not later than Thursday, 26 April 2007,
– provide notification of their intention to participate in the AGM not later than Friday, April 27, 2007, in writing to Nocom AB (publ), Kista Science Tower, SE-164 51 Kista, Sweden, by telephone +46 08-410 920 35, fax +46 8-410 920 01 or Internet at www.nocom.se. The notification should include name, address, telephone number, personal identity number and registered holding.
To be entitled to participate in the AGM, stockholders whose shares are registered in the name of a trustee must have their shares temporarily re-registered in their own name with VPC AB. Stockholders must notify their trustees well in advance to ensure that an entry is made in the register of stockholders by April 26, 2007. When applicable, proof of authorization, such as forms of proxy and certificates or registration should be sent to the Company prior to the AGM. Stockholders who wish to be accompanied by one or two assistants must inform the Company by the same date and in the same manner applicable to stockholders.
1. Opening of the AGM
2. Election of the Chairman of the AGM
3. Drawing up and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of one or two persons to check and sign the Minutes
6. Decision as to whether the AGM has been duly convened
7. Address by the CEO Stefan Ström
8. Presentation of the Annual Accounts, the Audit Report the Consolidated Accounts and the Consolidated Audit Report
9. Resolutions regarding
a. Adoption of the Income Statements and Balance Sheets of the Parent Company and the Group,
b. appropriation of the Company’s profits according to the adopted balance sheet and decision on the record date for dividends, and
c. discharge from liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO
10. Decision regarding the number of Board members and deputies
11. Decision regarding fees to be paid to the Board of Directors and Auditors
12. Election of Board members and the Board Chairman
13. Appointment of the Nominations Committee
14. Approval of the Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration and other terms employment of senior executives
15. Proposed resolution regarding authorization for the Board to issue class B shares
16. Proposed resolution regarding authorization for the repurchase of treasury shares
17. Proposed resolution regarding the sale of WebControl Sweden AB
18. Other business to be transacted by the AGM according to the Swedish Companies Act (2005:551) or the Articles of Association
19. Adjournment of the Meeting
Read the whole notice in attached file.
Stockholm April 2007
Nocom AB (publ)
The Board of Directors