• Net sales in continuing operations for the full year 2008 reached SEK 570.5m (518.9), of which SEK 168.8m (150.7) referred to the fourth quarter. This is equal to organic growth of 10% for the full year and 12% for the fourth quarter.
• Operating profit for the full year 2008 was SEK 31.7m (40.5), of which SEK 1.9m (9.1) referred to the fourth quarter. Total operating margin was 5% (6) for the full year and 1% (6) percent for the fourth quarter.
• Profit for the fourth quarter of 2008 was charged with costs of SEK 7.2 million related to ongoing transactions.
• Profit after tax for the fourth quarter of 2007 was positively affected by deferred tax income of SEK 27.7m.
• Cash flow from operating activities increased during the year and the financial position remains strong, with an equity/assets ratio of 79% (83).
• Shares were repurchased for a total of SEK 6.3m during 2008, all of which took place in the first four months of the year.
• The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.60 per share (2.00).
• The AGM on May 6, 2008, resolved to change the company’s name to Intoi AB (publ). At the same time, the company’s business focus and profile were changed to the acquisition, active ownership and divestment of IT companies. The AGM on May 6, 2008, also resolved on a 1-for-10 reverse share split.
• Nocom Drift was sold on October 1, 2008.
• Northern has signed an agreement with a customer in the USA for increased uptake of its flagship product, representing Northern’s largest contract ever. Revenue from the final implementation will be recognized in the first half of 2009, while support and development revenue is recognized continuously.