Accounting Manager EMEA
Welcome to apply for an exciting and challenging job as an accounting manager in an international environment at the software supplier IAR Systems.
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
About the role
In the role of accounting manager EMEA, you are responsible for IAR Systems accounting department in Uppsala, a team consisting of four talented employees, this position included. You will report directly to the Global Accounting Manager, and you are a key player in IAR Systems global finance team. The service is located at the head office in a central location on Strandbodgatan in Uppsala. During the autumn of 2022, we will move into newly renovated premises at the same address.
- Lead and distribute the work in the accounting department, including certain foreign accounting firms
- Personnel responsibility for three employees at IAR Systems accounting department in Uppsala
- Consolidation responsibility for a subgroup, about ten companies, including a separate compilation of sales results
- Ensure that the accounting processes are complied with so that the work is carried out correctly and with high quality
- Responsible for Finance-related areas in the Navision business system
- Responsible for annual reports and tax reporting for the Swedish subsidiaries
- Participates and drives in development projects, for example in areas such as implementation of group consolidation systems and upgrading of business systems
Who are we looking for?
As an applicant for this role, you have an academic education in economics and preferably with a focus on accounting. Alternatively, you have similar experience of working life. A large part of the communication takes place internationally, which is why it is important that you are comfortable with the English language in both speech and writing.
You have many years of experience of similar work or a background in auditing and you are well acquainted with the routines that exist in an accounting department. You have solid experience of the accounting regulations, and we are happy to see that you have experience of working in an international environment. Experience of IFRS as well as implementation and upgrading of business systems and group consolidation systems is positive. Good knowledge of Excel is important because it is a tool that is widely used in this role.
As IAR Systems develops rapidly and operates in an international market, you as a person should be flexible and thrive in a changing environment. You are driven and independent with a structured and accurate way of working. People around you describe you as an educational person who is happy to take responsibility for delivering on time and with good quality. In the role, you are expected to contribute and come up with your own initiatives. You are attracted by working with ongoing change work where you get to be involved in developing processes and routines.
About IAR Systems
IAR Systems is a world-leading provider of software for programming processors in embedded systems. We are the ones who develop tools and services that make the development of embedded systems fast, efficient, and reliable. In turn, our customers around the world can deliver better products to their markets faster. Many of the world's largest companies use our products but also by thousands of small and medium-sized companies. This means that we are found in several different industries such as the automotive industry, industrial automation, medical technology, consumer electronics and the Internet of Things.
Our tools enable our customers to create the best possible products by:
- Offer first-class technology to enable the best possible product development.
- Work together as a committed team - we help the customer to be an expert.
- Future-proof product development - we will be a supplier for product development that is future-proof.
Emilia Waldenvik, HR coordinator
Mobile: 0708-66 10 75