CRM Solution Lead
If you want to put the ”I” in impact by bridging the gap between business requirements and technology then you should keep reading.
Welcome to IAR Systems, a knowledge-intensive and value-driven, truly global company at the top of our industry. We supply the tools and services that make embedded systems development fast, efficient, and reliable, enabling our customers worldwide to deliver better products to their markets quickly.
We are now looking for a new colleague that can take our CRM platform to the next level and lead the future development! As a CRM Solution Lead for Salesforce at IAR, you will act as the link between business operations and technology, bringing technical solutions to the needs of the business.
In this role you will
- Set the roadmap and work closely with our stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and form these into requirements, solution design and rollouts.
- Maximize our use of Salesforce investment, ensuring that new features are reviewed and introduced. Ensure data quality and integrity and ensure internal users have proper access according to roles and thus ensure a solid structure in access management.
- Provide support and training to the organization as needed. The teams' primary responsibility is to strengthen the tools and services to support our sales, and service departments.
Who are you?
To fit into this role we believe you have a solid understanding of Salesforce and CRM systems in general. Furthermore, you are service-minded, organized, like to take initiative, and have a natural curiosity to understand how the company operates. So if you are a natural leader that loves to take command and bring projects to completion we're looking for you.
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce (Sales/Service Cloud) Practical experience in project management Fluent in English speech and writing
Bonus but not a requirement
- A degree in information systems, computer science, engineering, or similar
- Understanding how to build product catalogs and pricelists
- Skills in programming (Java, SQL, HTML, CSS) and integration technologies
- Experience with Salesforce tools like Pardot, Customer Community, Shield, and/or other external 3rd party Apps.
Who are we?
Being part of the IAR Systems team you will get to be part of a multi-cultural and global business in a fast-growing industry. We are welcoming, open to new ideas, and take pride in our achievements. We work together as a team, in each specific office as well as globally. We are problem-solvers and take on new challenges with excitement and energy. This is why we will place great emphasis on your personal qualities and their alignment with our values.