Customer Care Coordinator
We are looking for a flexible, ambitious, and focused team player to join us as a customer care coordinator.
Location: Foster City, CA
About the role
The customer care coordinator is an active member of our global customer care team that focuses on servicing and supporting all customers with any requests. Mainly assisting customers in getting started with our products, installation questions, and order processing. Responsibilities include product handling in the warehouse, purchasing products for inventory and office, informational guidance, and other queries over the phone and through email communication. This role also encompasses all front desk admin expectations to help support business operational needs.
We approach every situation friendly and professional manner. Each team member aims to always provide customers with helpful, informative, and positive experiences by treating each customer as a unique individual who is important to us. We find value in helping others be their best by providing them with the right tools for success.
- 3+ years of experience as administrative coordinator or similar role in fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (excel, word, outlook)
- Professional phone etiquette; courtesy, patience, and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong problem solving with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Organized and able to complete tasks within a defined work schedule
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others internally and externally
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity working in a financial database (Navision, QuickBooks)
- Experience troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Front desk etiquette and appearance; Attend to visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Maintain office environment for local staff
- Handles vendor correspondence as directed, maintain existing vendor relationships, guide vendors to the appropriate resources in efforts to aid office function
- Manage the phones and directs calls to the appropriate department. Answer general, company-related questions from incoming callers
- Respond to internal and external requests and questions from external customers, sales teams, management, and/or internal operational functions, over the phone or via email
- Order processing, invoicing and preparing shipments for all incoming orders
- Data entry into the financial and sales systems to assure accuracy when processing orders
- Inventory control and maintaining a well-organized internal warehouse
- Receive and enter all customer product returns (RMA)
- Handle stock rotations
- Assist sales organization with guidance on opportunity handling and product code information to assure we deliver the proper products to our customers
About the company
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for more than 35 years. We supply the tools and services that make embedded systems development fast, efficient and reliable, enabling our customers worldwide to deliver better products to their markets faster. Working with us, you will be part of a dedicated team of more than 200 employees worldwide, all proudly working together to provide the most competitive customer solutions. IAR Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
What are we offering?
With IAR Systems you will get to be part of a multi-cultural and global business in a fast-growing industry. We are welcoming, open to new ideas, and take pride in our achievements. We work together as a team, in each specific office as well as globally. We are problem-solvers and take on new challenges with excitement and energy. We place great emphasis on your personal qualities and their alignment with our values of diversity, teamwork, integrity, and promise to our customers.
Employee Portrait: Become part of us.
In our organization, every co-worker’s individual role is very important in the big picture. Each employee is responsible for their unique part of the team as a whole. It's a work environment where personal development and growth of the company go hand-in-hand.