Senior Software Development Engineer (C#)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Secure Deploy team. We are looking for a flexible, ambitious and deadline focused team player to join us as a Software Development Engineer.
Location: Cambridge, UK
About the role
You will be part of a high energy and skilled team, responsible for developing PC software tools and components using C# and one of either WPF or Angular for front end work. You will be co-ordinating with the rest of the cross-discipline team, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, elegant design and developing a quality product is essential. Expect to design, build, maintain and document efficient, reusable, and reliable code. Help maintain code quality, organisation and optimisation and write unit and Python automation tests. You will also participate in regular stand-ups, code reviews and project reviews.
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and usage.
- Familiarity of unit tests e.g. NUnit and issue tracking systems e.g. Jira.
- Experience of at least one front end framework (e.g. WPF, Angular, React, VUE).
- Experience of Python.
- Understanding of security / cryptographic functions .
- Familiarity with cross-platform C# development (Mono/.NET core etc).
- Familiarity with SQL of any flavour.
- Familiarity with CI systems, particularly TeamCity, and GIT for source control.
- You are highly productive and self-motivated.
- You are flexible and adaptable with a great capacity to absorb new skills quickly.
- You want to learn new technologies.
- Capable of working independently and in small feature teams.
Secure Thingz, part of IAR Systems since 2018, is the industry leader in providing security solutions for the IoT market. We helping our customers to prevent IP theft, counterfeiting and malware from the conception of a product.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK
Apply now to email@example.com