2018/10/09 Arm TechCon 2018でコネクテッドデバイスの安全で持続可能な未来を実現するビジョンの概要を発表
Presenting shared vision for security through CEO meet-and-greet in booth 720 and conference sessions with a variety of topics
Uppsala, Sweden and Cambridge, UK—October 9, 2018—IAR Systems®, the future-proof supplier of software tools and services for embedded development, and Secure Thingz, a global domain expert in device security, embedded systems and lifecycle management, will present the companies’ shared vision of building a secure and sustainable future for connected devices, as part of their participation at Arm TechCon 2018. Arm TechCon 2018 will take place October 16-18 at San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California.
In booth 720 on Wednesday, Oct 17, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM and Thursday, Oct 18, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, IAR Systems’ CEO Stefan Skarin and Secure Thingz’ CEO Haydn Povey will meet attendees and talk about their vision.
“IoT security needs to be straightforward, scalable and sustainable,” says Haydn Povey, CEO, Secure Thingz. ”Secure Thingz and IAR Systems have outlined a vision with a number of fundamental beliefs for helping our customers to secure intellectual assets, accelerate trustworthy product delivery and add value and services.”
“IAR Systems and Secure Thingz are working together to make superior security available for all by leveraging our respective heritages and technological leadership,” says Stefan Skarin, CEO, IAR Systems. “We are really looking forward to sharing and discussing this vision with the Arm TechCon attendees.”
Secure Thingz’ CEO Haydn Povey will also be at the following panel discussions and conference tracks about security:
- Wednesday, Oct 17, 3:30 PM – 4:20 PM: Working Together to Secure the Internet of Things
- Thursday, Oct 18, 9:00 AM – 9:50 AM: Specifying and Certifying Hardware Suitable for Secure, Arm-based IoT Applications
- Thursday, Oct 18, 4:30 PM – 5:20 PM: A More Secure IoT: Fact or Fake News?
In addition, the companies will present technical tracks focused on code quality, debugging and security during IAR Systems’ Mini Dev Boot Camp, in seminar room 210C. The schedule will be the same on Wednesday, Oct 17, and Thursday, Oct 18:
- 11:30 AM – 12:20 PM: Future-proofing your code, Shawn Prestridge, Senior FAE, IAR Systems
- 1:30 PM – 2:20 PM: Debugging complex applications in the most efficient way, Aaron Bauch, FAE, IAR Systems
- 2:30 PM – 3:20 PM: Battling the security challenges of next-generation product development, Haydn Povey, CEO, Secure Thingz
- 3:30 PM – 4:20 PM: Understanding the principles of a secure development workflow, Shawn Prestridge, Senior FAE, IAR Systems & Chris Jones, FAE, Secure Thingz
- 4:30 PM – 5:20 PM: Securing the world by starting with your application, Shawn Prestridge, Senior FAE, IAR Systems & Rafael Taubinger, Global FAE Manager, IAR Systems
Editor's Note: IAR Systems, IAR Embedded Workbench, Embedded Trust, IAR Connect, C-SPY, C-RUN, C-STAT, IAR Visual State, IAR KickStart Kit, I-jet, I-jet Trace, I-scope, IAR Academy, IAR, and the logotype of IAR Systems are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by IAR Systems AB. All other product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
IAR システムズは、組込み開発者および世界中の企業が今日必要な製品を開発し明日のイノベーションを創出するための、実証されたソフトウェアツールとサービスを提供します。1983年の創業以来、IARシステムズのソリューションは100万例を超える組込みアプリケーション開発において、その品質、信頼性および効率性が実証されてきました。スウェーデンのウプサラに本社を置き、営業とサポートオフィスを世界中に展開しています。IAR Systems Group ABはNASDAQ OMXストックホルムMid Cap.に上場しています。詳細情報につきましては http://www.iar.com/jp/ をご覧ください。