IAR Systems Group AB (publ) Interim Report Jan-March 2016
Net sales of SEK 80m, EBITDA of SEK 23m
Cash flow of SEK 22m, operating margin of 24%
- Net sales of SEK 80.5m (76.9)
- EBITDA of SEK 23.1m (23.7), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 28.7% (30.8)
- Operating profit of SEK 19.2m (20.3), corresponding to an operating margin of 23.9% (26.4)
Non-recurring costs mainly in the form of legal costs in the US have been charged to operating profit of about SEK 4m.
- Profit before tax of SEK 19.2m (20.3)
- Earnings per share of SEK 1.51 (1.55) after current tax
- Basic earnings per share of SEK 1.20 (1.23) and diluted earnings per share of SEK 1.20 (1.23)
- Cash flow from operating activities of SEK 22.0m (18.3)
- Net cash of SEK 103.9m (83.9) at the end of the period
Events after the end of the reporting period
In April 2016, IAR Systems signed an exclusive royalty agreement with Renesas Electronics Corporation for Renesas Synergy Platform, an all-inclusive solution for innovative product development within new emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things. The new agreement will provide revenue from royalties for each microprocessor used in the products the customer eventually manufactures. The agreement covers all Renesas Synergy Platform microcontrollers.
Stefan Skarin, CEO, IAR Systems Group AB