IAR Systems Group Year-end Report 2011: Record sales and doubled profit
Uppsala, February 6, 2012
- Net sales of SEK 200.4m (177.9), of which SEK 57.5m (48.0) in the fourth quarter
- Operating profit of SEK 24.0m (11.9), of which SEK 7.7m (2.2) in the fourth quarter
- Profit before tax of SEK 24.1m (11.9), of which SEK 7.7m (2.1) in the fourth quarter
- Operating margin of 12.0% (6.7) for the full year and 13.4% (4.6) for the fourth quarter
- Cash flow from operating activities of SEK 34.8m (13.8), of which SEK 13.2m (5.4) in the fourth quarter, and net cash of SEK 34.5m (12.8) at year-end 2011
- Earnings per share, calculated on profit from continuing operations, of SEK 2.44 (1.08) for the full year and SEK 0.96 (0.19) for the fourth quarter
- In local currency, net sales for the full year rose by 25% in the USA, 17% in Europe and 34% in Asia
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.00 (-) per share
“2011 was a fantastic year of growth, improved earnings and enhancement of our offering. In 2011 we found a way to capitalize on our long history of independence, our expertise, our products and our global presence,” says Stefan Skarin, President and CEO of IAR Systems AB.
The english Year-end-report is a translation of the Swedish original. In event of discrepancy between the English translation and the Swedish original, the original Swedish version shall prevail.
IAR Systems, founded in 1983, is one of the world’s leading providers of software tools for developing embedded systems applications. The company’s development tools are used by more than 14,000 companies to program processors that control products in areas such as industrial automation, medical devices, consumer electronics and automotive products. IAR Systems is listed on NASDAQ OMX with ticker symbol IAR