CMSIS-DAP - Probe not found
Technical Note 69741
11/6/2015 10:54 AM
You get the error message: "Probe not found" when trying to use CMSIS-DAP.
For any device
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++2010 SP1 Redistributable Package : Visual C++ 64-bit Windows Runtime or Visual C++ 32-bit Windows Runtime.
For mbed devices
- Download the mbed Windows driver.
- Download the mbed Interface Firmware.
For Freescale FREEDOM boards
Install the "Open SDA Debug Driver" from P&E Microcomputer Systems.
- Download the archive at
Please note - you need to register at the P&E website in order to proceed with the download.
- Put the Freedom board in bootloader mode.
- Copy the un-zipped DEBUG-APP-V100.SDA to the FREEDOM USB drive when in bootloader mode.
- Pull the plug on the board and replug it.
IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM version 7.10.1
If you are using IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM version 7.10.1, you need to install a "CMSIS-DAP driver fix" from My Pages > Product Updates.
All product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.