Do you have experience in sales and business development? We are looking for you that want to be a part of IAR Systems, a company that provides embedded development tools and enables our customers to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow.
About the role
We are seeking a proactive Business Developer to join our EMEA Sales team, this position is in our Munich office. Your goal is to increase sales within the DACH Region by prospecting new net potential customers, generating quotations, and closing the business.
Location: Munich, Germany
Employment type: Permanent
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will work on new business activities.
- Starting from defining a joint go-to-market strategy and business planning to initiating and managing multi-level sales processes, from initial contact to closure.
- Build a sales strategy plan and execute on the acquisition of new net clients to hit annual sales target.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to closing.
- Develop new opportunities with new customers.
- Deliver live product demonstrations using our FAE department to clients via online meetings or in person.
- Prepare presentations, develop quotes and proposals.
- Negotiate by phone or face to face.
- Proactively self-source new leads and develop a network of targeted prospects to build a pipeline through outbound prospecting.
- Deliver and exceed on your Personal Success Formula (KPIs)
- Hit and overachieve your monthly sales target
- Create and maintain up-to date records on accounts/prospects using our CRM system Salesforce
- Forecast weekly sales and future pipeline
What are we offering?
You will be part of a multi-cultural and global business in a fast-growing industry, an organization where every co-worker’s individual role is a very important part of the big picture. We are welcoming, open to new ideas, and take pride in our achievements. We offer you the opportunity to work in a knowledge-sharing environment with a strong team spirit, where curiosity is valued. We will support you in growing both professionally and as an individual. We are problem-solvers and take on new challenges with excitement and energy, which is why we place great emphasis on your personal qualities and their alignment with our values.
About IAR Systems
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for more than 35 years. We supply the tools and services that make embedded systems development fast, efficient and reliable, enabling our customers worldwide to deliver better products to their markets faster. Working with us, you will be part of a dedicated team of more than 200 employees worldwide, all proudly working together to provide the most competitive customer solutions. I.A.R. Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Now we want to know more about you. Don’t wait to submit your application by clicking on the link below as soon as possible as we will go through applications as they come in.
Do you have questions about the role?
Contact recruiting manager: Guillaume Boucher
Email Guillaume.email@example.com or phone +33 160 92 38 73