IAR Diagnostic tool
2016-11-25 오후 1:59
The toolwill only look up information relevant to troubleshooting installation and license management problems.
- It will not collect any other information from the PC in question.
- It will write the result to a
.txtfile which is in human readable form.
- Thus you can study the contents before sending the information to IAR Systems.
- Download the tool from this link: IAR License Diagnostic tool.zip.
- Unzip the archive. (The
licdiag.exefile is unpacked.)
Run the "
- Run the
licdiag.exetool from the command line.
- It will create a file named
IAR_diagnostics.txtin the folder where
- If running the tool by double-clicking it, (from the Explorer), there may be cases where the
.txtfile is created in another directory. That's why the tool should be run from the command line.
It is perfectly okay to run this tool several times. If the file
IAR_diagnostics.txt already exists, the tool will append the new information to the
Additional log file
There is one more file that needs to be sent to support. It is the file named
.log file is found in the directory of :
...\Program Files\Common Files\IAR Systems\License
Send these two files to IAR Support
IAR_diagnostics.txtgenerated by this tool.
lms.logfile generated by installations etc.