라이센스 매니저가 USB-동글을 감지하지만 컴파일에 실패함
2018-02-28 오전 2:45
This Technical Note applies to IAR System products that uses License Management System version 1 (LMS1).
The Compiler fails with a Copy-Protection 'no license was found' error message, but the IAR License Manager recognizes the USB dongle and shows a 'Dongle ok' message.
Install the latest dongle driver, and install it only for USB dongles.
- Install the latest (LMS1) version of the License Manager from Technical Note 14255.
- Remove the USB Dongle(s) from your PC.
- Uninstall all old dongle drivers (Sentinel, SafeNet and/or Rainbow). Do this from the 'Add/Pemove Programs' tool in the Windows Control Panel.
- Install latest Sentinel SuperPro drivers from Technical Note 62867 with custom settings. Make sure that only the USB dongle driver is installed. (See screenshots.)
- Restart your PC. After Microsoft Windows has started, insert the USB dongle.
All product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.