IAR compilers can be forced to export a list of all diagnostic messages.
From command line
- Open a command prompt.
- Enter a command line with three parts.
- First is a reference (for example the icc430.exe in IAR Embedded Workbench for MSP430) to your compiler. (You might have to add the path to the location of the compiler.)
- Second the option: --diagnostics_tables
- Third a file name (for example messages.txt ) and here you can/must also add a path so that the file is created where you have permissions to create a file.
So the command line (without paths) looks like:
icc430.exe --diagnostics_tables messages.txt
- The file messages.txt is created in the directory you have pointed out with the path.
In IAR Embedded Workbench
All product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.