This Technical Note applies to IAR System products that uses License Management System version 1 (LMS1).
(Modern versions of IAR Embedded Workbench uses License Manager version 2 (LMS2). Go to Technical Note 30478).
- This information applies to all IAR products using (LMS1), with or without Sentinel SuperPro Dongles (colors yellow, black or gray).
- A PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7.
Download Latest version
Here you can download the latest version 1.xx of the IAR License Manager:
Download the latest IAR License Manager v.1.xx
When performing a "License Transfer", both PC’s must have the same version of licman.exe
Version 7.3.0 (or later) of the dongle driver is required.
- Download the zip file containing licman.exe and the included support files. Replace the existing licman.exe on your PC, normally located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\IAR Systems\License\Utilities
- The remaining files provided in this zip file should be placed in the same directory as the licman.exe.
- The final action is to run the vcredist_x86.exe (just copied) in order to get the Microsoft distributable .dll files installed at the correct locations.
All product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.