Do you have a passion for building relationships? Are you an outgoing and customer-focused person with ambitions? Then we are waiting for you to join our winning team!
IAR Systems is the world-leading vendor of embedded development tools that provides superior technology and services, enabling our customers to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. We have a +30 years long history in the embedded space. Thanks to this, we host a deep knowledge and long-term experience of embedded development and our market. As a market leader, we always strive to be the preferred choice for the most talented and competent employees and managers in the industry. The company’s success also lies in utilizing the strengths and individual of the existing competencies, and continuously promoting personal development and well-being by offering new challenges for the employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a rapidly growing company that is today financially very strong as a result of market leading products and services, having an existing large and loyal customer base and excellent partnerships within the embedded systems community. At IAR Systems we work with customers from all over the world. As an Account Manager in our office in Munich you will work tightly with the local sales team and customers across Germany. You will report to Sales Manager of the region. You will combine efforts to help grow the existing customer base, meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas, and at the same time increase customer satisfaction. We are doing everything we can to make sure that our customers receive a comprehensive and professional treatment. We are looking for a result-oriented and driven team-player, with a proactive approach and “can-do” attitude, enthused by connecting with new people.
• Responsible for sales of IAR Systems products and services
• Consistently monitor and work together with IAR Systems customers.
• Develop and update sales opportunities to acquire new customers.
• Perform IAR Systems company presentations for customers.
• Be an active team member within the EMEA Sales organization
• Reporting and forecasting of sales activities according to the system and standards used within IAR System.
• In all activities focus on customer satisfaction and quality in operation.
• Experience from sales, preferably within embedded industries.
• Sales methodologies know-how and experience of dealing with customers.
• Business-minded with a sense of business intelligence.
• Experienced user of all Office products and email, in addition to key principles of CRM system.
• Fluent in German and English, written and verbally.
You are passionate about our customer's products and success. You are also curious about trends within the embedded industry. During times, 10-20% travel is required. We put great emphasis on personal qualifications.
With us, you will impact the success of our business and our customers' businesses and really make a difference. If you are who we’re looking for, there is great opportunity for personal development and expanded responsibility.
IAR Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to success and diversity. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply!
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org