Software Test Engineer
Our test team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Software Test Engineer to join us!
We are looking for someone who can lead the software testing activities in a small team of developers. You will have the opportunity to influence the test strategy for new features while enjoying our extensive benefits and in-house perks. This is a position which allows you to show initiative and engage in solving complex problems.
If you have always wanted to have significant input in the investigation, design and planning of test and CI frameworks then apply now! This position will require you to be involved in producing tests for new features and test frameworks written in Python, participating in test and CI improvements and mentoring other employees. A proportion of the role may require manual UI testing as part of the release process and the right candidate will be able to manage the manual testing and reporting through the test management tools available.
- Excellent Python skills
- Python test frameworks e.g. Unittest, Pytest,
- SCM tools e.g. Git, Svn or similar
- Experience of writing tests, at unit, integration and system level
- Experience with managing test cases and coverage
- Experience with Test Management tools e.g. XRay, TestRail, Zephyr
- Experience of maintaining and integrating with CI frameworks e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity
- Windows or Linux administration experience
- Hardware in Loop (HIL) testing
- Shell scripting: Bash or PowerShell
- Gitlab, Jira etc.
- Knowledge of BDD or TDD
- ISTQ Certified (foundation or above)
We are the industry leader in providing security solutions for the IoT market. Helping our customers to prevent IP theft, counterfeiting and malware from the conception of a product.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org