Test Team Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Embedded Trust team. We are looking for a flexible, ambitious and deadline focused team player to join us as a Test Team Lead. You will be the lead engineer in a small team of specialists, responsible for ensuring the quality of our products. As Test Team Lead you’ll be involved in test execution plans, maintaining our CI system, planning test coverage from initiation through to delivery. As well as utilising your knowledge of QA and testing to mentor the team.
- Experience in producing and gaining acceptance of revised test strategies and improvement plans.
- Extensive experience as a Test Engineer including experience in setting up an automation test framework from scratch.
- Previous experience of managing a small team of Engineer
- Experience within a software development environment and understanding of the complete development lifecycle. E.g. waterfall, agile etc.
- Developing and improving the automation framework.
- Maintaining product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Previous experience implementing QA strategies and policies.
- Practical experience of continuous integration, defect tracking tools.
- Proven experience in managing test tools and environments to support test programmes
- Has delivered test maturity assessments, providing and successfully implementing an improvements plan
- Experience in manual and automated testing and product testing.
- Experience in test design and putting test strategies and plans in place
- Experience of software implementation in Python / C# / Embedded C
- Experience of PC Tools e.g. GitHub, TeamCity, JIRA
- Experience with CI Schedulers eg Jenkins & TeamCity
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a team and helping it grow but can also work independently
- Natural ability to learn new concepts and technologies
- Clear communicator within team and across teams
- Passionate about QA and Test
We are the industry leader in providing security solutions for the IoT market. Helping our customers to prevent IP theft, counterfeiting and malware from the conception of a product.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK
Apply to email@example.com