Enable flash programming with the I-jet family!
Extend your development workflow into pre-production with IAR Flash Tool, a software tool for embedded flash memory programming.
- Support for all Cortex-A/R/M devices that have flash loader support in IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm
- Import feature for IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm project files
- Multi image programming
- OTP programming features
- Graphical user interface for easy configuration and programming
- Command line interface for task automation
- Configuration mode to customize your flash programming operation
- Production mode for one-click flash programming on the production floor
- To be able to import IAR Embedded Workbench projects [.ewp], to create a flash package [.fpg] you need version 8.x or later of IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm
- A flash package [.fpg] contains all the files needed to perform a flash programming task
- The package can be transferred to an arbitrarily different location for programming
- Regardless of whether such a location is another directory, disk, computer, or network, no IAR Embedded Workbench installation/license is required
Note that IAR Flash Tool requires a debugging probe from the I-jet family.