Safety-critical applications with IAR Systems’ pre-certified tools and ST’s safety packages for STM8 and STM32
Ideal for developers looking to accelerate the certification process of safety-critical applications, this webinar will provide you with insights into the joint solution from IAR Systems and ST, and show you how to remove the barriers to functional safety certification.
The functional safety editions of IAR Embedded Workbench for STM8 and STM32 are certified by TÜV SÜD according to the requirements of IEC 61508, the international umbrella standard for functional safety, as well as ISO 26262, which is used for automotive safety-related systems.
In addition, the certification covers the international standards IEC 62304 for medical software, and the European railway standards EN 50128 and EN 50657. For Arm, the tools also cover IEC 60730, ISO 13849, IEC 62061, IEC 61511 and ISO 25119.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- About the functional safety features of the ST MCU portfolio
- About the functional safety solutions provided by dedicated ST’s software packages
- How to take advantage of pre-certified tools from IAR Systems including the functional safety certificate, the safety report from TÜV SÜD, and the Safety Guide
- How to accelerate the path to code certification by ensuring it follows best coding practices
- About coding standards such as MISRA C/C++, CWE, and CERT C and how they can help you avoid common coding pitfalls