IAR Educational License
The educational license demonstrates our ongoing academic commitment by offering unique benefits and resources for educators, researchers and students worldwide. By giving universities free access to IAR’s market-leading tool to integrate them into the classroom, we want to inspire and encourage students to pursue careers in the design and development of embedded systems.
We offer free licenses for IAR Embedded Workbench to universities and higher learning institutes for educational, non-commercial purposes:
- Exclusive for Arm and RISC-V
- Time-limited license of 12 months. Renewal is possible upon request.
- No code size limitation
- C-STAT and C-RUN (Arm only) are included
- Access to IAR Embedded Academy, our self-service training portal with online courses in embedded systems development
- Support and Update Agreement (SUA) is not included
Get your license today
Start by filling out and submitting the form below (teacher/professor only). You need an email address from a higher educational institution to get the license. IAR will get in touch with you after handling the request. After approval, you are ready to go!