Nocom Broadens Collaboration with Svenska Torget

Nocom Broadens Collaboration with Svenska Torget Nocom AB (publ), quoted on the Stockholm Stock Exchange's O List, has signed an agreement with Svenska Torget AB concerning a content management system for the Swedish portal The agreement is a continuation of earlier collaboration between the companies and encompasses system development and system architecture as well as consulting services within content management. Nocom has previously helped with the technological development of Torget, providing both products and services. "Content management is one of the areas within which Nocom has chosen to invest. Through the expertise we have built up over the years, we can give customers the necessary long-term approach and stability," says Stefan Skarin, CEO, Nocom. The new agreement with Svenska Torget is yet another important business dealing that strengthens our position within advanced content management solutions." Some of the countries leading consultants, with extensive experience of larger portal projects, work within content management at Nocom. "The new agreement is a natural step in our continued collaboration with Nocom," says Klas Nygren, acting technical manager at Svenska Torget AB. For more information, please contact: Stefan Skarin, CEO, Nocom Cellular: +46 708-65 10 05 E-mail: Nocom AB (publ) helps its customers to navigate profitably through technology shifts so as to maximize business benefits of having information available on users' terms. Nocom's operations are carried out in three business units: Nocom Communications, Tradevision and Nocom Travelutions. Nocom's operations are directed from main offices in Uppsala and the company has offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Riga, Warsaw, Frankfurt and London. Nocom has been listed on Stockholmbörsen O-List (NOCM-B) since 1999. Torget was launched in 1996 and quickly became one of Sweden's most visited Web sites. During the spring of 1999, Torget 2.0 was launched with a distinct focus on commerce over the Internet. The editorial content, the bonus program TorgetBonus and the various themes provide support to consumers who wish to shop via the Net. Torget is now Sweden's leading shopping portal with approximately 500 shops collected into a single service. In May 2001, Torget had 600,000 unique visitors according to Jupiter MMXI. Posten AB owns the equivalent of 60 percent of Torget. EmergingTechnologies ET AB owns the remaining 40 percent, together with the owners of the former Oppido, acquired by Torget at the end of 2000. ------------------------------------------------------------ This information was brought to you by Waymaker The following files are available for download: