IAR Embedded Workbench の一般的なサードパーティ製ソフトウェアライセンス/通知、および特定の製品に関する追加契約
General agreements for all IAR Embedded Workbench products
Third Party Software License/Notices
This document contains Third Party Software Notices and/or Additional Terms and Conditions for licensed third party software components included within IAR Systems software product IAR Embedded Workbench. These notices and/or additional terms and conditions are made a part of and incorporated by reference into the IAR Software License Agreement.
1) Components used internally in IAR Embedded Workbench
|Third Party Software||Notice/Terms|
|SCINTILLA||License for Scintilla and SciTE
Copyright 1998-2002 by Neil Hodgson. All Rights Reserved.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
NEIL HODGSON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE,INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL NEIL HODGSON BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE
|IBM ICU||ICU License - ICU 1.8.1 and later COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE
Copyright (c) 1995-2003 International Business Machines Corporation and others
All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, provided that the above copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in all copies of the Software and that both the above copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization of the copyright holder. All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners
|Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004 http://www.apache.org/licenses/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
"License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document.
"Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License.
"Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License.
"Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files.
"Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types.
"Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below).
"Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof.
"Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution."
"Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:
(a) You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
(b) You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and
(c) You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
(d) If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.
You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
APPENDIX: How to apply the Apache License to your work.
To apply the Apache License to your work, attach the following boilerplate notice, with the fields enclosed by brackets "" replaced with your own identifying information. (Don't include the brackets!) The text should be enclosed in the appropriate comment syntax for the file format. We also recommend that a file or class name and description of purpose be included on the same "printed page" as the copyright notice for easier identification within third-party archives.
Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED WITH THRIFT:
The Apache Thrift software includes a number of subcomponents with separate copyright notices and license terms. Your use of the source code for the these subcomponents is subject to the terms and conditions of the following licenses.
Portions of the following files are licensed under the MIT License: lib/erl/src/Makefile.am. Please see doc/otp-base-license.txt for the full terms of this license.
For the aclocal/ax_boost_base.m4 and contrib/fb303/aclocal/ax_boost_base.m4 components:
# Copyright (c) 2007 Thomas Porschberg <email@example.com>
# Copying and distribution of this file, with or without
# modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided
# the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
For the lib/nodejs/lib/thrift/json_parse.js:
NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(By Douglas Crockford <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
|LLVM||LLVM Release License
University of Illinois/NCSA. Open Source License.
Copyright (c) 2003-2011 University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. All rights reserved.
Developed by: LLVM Team University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. http://llvm.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal with the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimers. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimers in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the names of the LLVM Team, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this Software without specific prior written permission.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRIBUTORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS WITH THE SOFTWARE.
|Boost C++ Libraries||Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person or organization obtaining a copy of the software and accompanying documentation covered by this license (the "Software") to use, reproduce, display, distribute, execute, and transmit the Software, and to prepare derivative works of the Software, and to permit third-parties to whom the Software is furnished to do so, all subject to the following: The copyright notices in the Software and this entire statement, including the above license grant, this restriction and the following disclaimer, must be included in all copies of the Software, in whole or in part, and all derivative works of the Software, unless such copies or derivative works are solely in the form of machine-executable object code generated by a source language processor.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
|OpenSSL Toolkit||OpenSSL License
Copyright (c) 1998-2011 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2) Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3) All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgment: "This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)"
4) The names "OpenSSL Toolkit" and "OpenSSL Project" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact email@example.com.
5) Products derived from this software may not be called "OpenSSL" nor may "OpenSSL" appear in their names without prior written permission of the OpenSSL Project.
6) Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following acknowledgment:
"This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)"
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE OpenSSL PROJECT ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OpenSSL PROJECT OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (email@example.com).
|OpenSSL Toolkit||Original SSLeay License
Copyright (C) 1995-1998 Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). All rights reserved. This package is an SSL implementation written by Eric Young (email@example.com). The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL. This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA, lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms except that the holder is Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in the code are not to be removed. If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution as the author of the parts of the library used. This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1) Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2) Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3) All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement: "This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com)" The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library being used are not cryptographic related :-).
4) If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement:
"This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ERIC YOUNG ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version or derivative of this code cannot be changed. i.e. this code cannot simply be copied and put under another distribution licence [including the GNU Public Licence.]
2) Components potentially used in customer applications
The IAR Embedded Workbench build tools invoke neither third party software nor open-source software by default in the object files it produces. The following table shows cases where non-IAR developed software components are potentially invoked:
|Third Party Software||Notice/Terms||Used when?|
|Dinkum Abridged/C Library Sub license
Definition: The term "Licensed Source" shall mean the Dinkum Abridged Library source code, the Dinkum C Library source code and the Dinkum Abridged Library Reference, or a later version of the same products. A Sub license is granted solely in conjunction with, and for use with IAR C/EC++/C++ Cross Compiler owned by IAR Systems AB. The Sub Licensee shall supply to Dinkumware Ltd ("Licensor") with the following protections:
a.Sub Licensee acknowledges and agrees that: *Title and all rights of ownership to the Licensed Source, and all copies of all or any part thereof, are and remain with Plauger; *Sub Licensee shall not lend, sell, lease, hypothecate or otherwise dispose of the Licensed Source. *All copies of the Licensed Source, or any part thereof, in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to, forms cognizable to the human eye (directly, or upon enlargement or translation), or to data processing or other equipment, shall be the sole and exclusive property of Plauger, as described immediately above; and *Licensor has represented that the Licensed Source may contain Licensor's trade secrets and proprietary information, whether or not any portion thereof is or may be copyrighted or patented.
b.Sub Licensee agrees to preserve unchanged all copyright notices in all copies of the Licensed Source.
c.Licensor acknowledges and agrees that Sub Licensee shall have no obligation to deliver or disclose to Licensor any modifications that Sub Licensee makes to the Licensed Source, ant that Sub Licensee shall own and have exclusive marketing rights to any such undisclosed modifications.
d.Sub Licensee acknowledges and agrees that any modifications that Sub Licensee makes to the Licensed Source and discloses to Licensor, unless otherwise indicated in writing by Sub Licensee on or before disclosure ("Disclosed Modifications"), shall become the property of Plauger. Disclosed Modifications to the Licensed Library Source shall become the property of Plauger. Sub Licensee hereby assigns to Plauger all of Sub Licensee's right, title, and interest in and to such Disclosed Modifications and in and to the copyrights and all other rights in the Disclosed Modifications.
a.Licensor hereby grants to Sub Licensee a personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use or modify the Licensed Source for its own internal business purposes solely in conjunction with IAR C/EC++/C++ Cross Compiler owned by IAR Systems.
b.Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sub Licensee may make only such copies of the Licensed Source as are reasonably necessary for it to exercise its right hereunder. Sub Licensee acknowledges that it may not sell, assign, sublicense, lease or otherwise transfer, or permit others to use or execute the Licensed Source, or any port thereof, or any modification or improvement of the Licensed Source, or any object code which is derived from the Licensed Source. c.Sub Licensee agrees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rulings, and executive order from the United States relating to the export or re-export of the Licensed Source, and with all applicable foreign laws which must be complied with in order to protect or preserve Licensor's copyright(s), trade secret(s), and other proprietary rights in and to the Licensed Source. Sub Licensee agrees that it will not knowingly ship or divert the Licensed Source for use in any country which has ratified neither the Berne Copyright Convention nor the Universal Copyright Convention without first obtaining written permission from Licensor.
(c)Warranty and Disclaimer of Warranty.
a.Licensor warrants that, at the time of delivery, the Licensed Source will be in good operating condition and will be Standard Conforming in all essential respects.
b.Licensor represents and warrants that it is not aware that the Licensed Source is created in whole or in part by violation of the protected trade secret of another or that the Licensed Source infringes any U.S. patent or copyright.
c.THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTIES ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES OF LICENSOR TO SUB LICENSEE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(d)Limitation of Liability. a.In no event shall Licensor be liable to Sub Licensee for any lost profits, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or other consequential damages, even if Licensor knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim against Sub Licensee by any other person or entity, or for any damage caused by Sub Licensee's failure to perform its responsibilities.
|C standard library functions
C++ standard library functions (when using the DLIB library)
|Libc++ C++ Standard Library||---- LLVM Exceptions to the Apache 2.0 License ----
As an exception, if, as a result of your compiling your source code, portions of this Software are embedded into an Object form of such source code, you may redistribute such embedded portions in such Object form without complying with the conditions of Sections 4(a), 4(b) and 4(d) of the License. In addition, if you combine or link compiled forms of this Software with software that is licensed under the GPLv2 ("Combined Software") and if a court of competent jurisdiction determines that the patent provision (Section 3), the indemnity provision (Section 9) or other Section of the License conflicts with the conditions of the GPLv2, you may retroactively and prospectively choose to deem waived or otherwise exclude such Section(s) of the License, but only in their entirety and only with respect to the Combined Software.
|C++ standard library functions (when using the Libc++ library)|
|C++ Exception handling||Your Licence to Use the Specimen Implementations of the Exception Handling
Components of the ABI for the ARM(R) Architecture:
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT ("LICENCE") BETWEEN YOU (AN INDIVIDUAL OR SINGLE ENTITY WHO IS RECEIVING THIS SOURCE CODE DIRECTLY FROM ARM LIMITED) ("LICENSEE") AND ARM LIMITED ("ARM") FOR THE VERSION OF THE SOURCE CODE SUPPLIED WITH THIS LICENCE ("SOURCE CODE"). THE SOURCE CODE IS A SPECIMEN IMPLEMENTATION OF EXCEPTION HANDLING COMPONENTS COMPLYING WITH THE SPECIFICATION DEFINED IMMEDIATELY BELOW. BY DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOURCE CODE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SOURCE CODE.
“Specification” means, and is limited to, version 2 of the specification for the Applications Binary Interface for the ARM Architecture published by ARM. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Specification” shall not include (i) the implementation of other published specifications referenced in this Specification; (ii) any enabling technologies that may be necessary to make or use any product or portion thereof that complies with this Specification, but are not themselves expressly set forth in this Specification (e.g. compiler front ends, code generators, back ends, libraries or other compiler, assembler or linker technologies; validation or debug software or hardware; applications, operating system or driver software; RISC architecture; processor microarchitecture); (iii) maskworks and physical layouts of integrated circuit designs; or (iv) RTL or other high level representations of integrated circuit designs. Use, copying or disclosure by the US Government is subject to the restrictions set out in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights at 48 C.F.R. 52.227-19, as applicable. The Source Code is owned by ARM or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties as well as other intellectual property laws and
treaties. The Source Code is licensed not sold.
1. Subject to the provisions of Clauses 2 and 3, ARM hereby grants to LICENSEE, under any intellectual property that is (i) owned or freely licensable by ARM without payment to unaffiliated third parties and (ii) either embodied in the Source Code, or Necessary to copy or implement an applications binary interface compliant with the Specification, a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, fully paid, worldwide limited licence to use, copy, modify and sublicense this Source Code (in source or object code form) solely for the purpose of developing, having developed, manufacturing, having manufactured, offering to sell, selling, supplying or otherwise distributing products which comply with the Specification, provided that LICENSEE preserves all copyright notices included in the Source Code. All other rights are reserved to ARM or its licensors.
2. THIS SOURCE CODE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOURCE CODE MAY INCLUDE ERRORS. ARM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INCORPORATE MODIFICATIONS TO THE SOURCE CODE IN LATER REVISIONS OF IT, AND TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES IN THE SPECIFICATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES DESCRIBED THEREIN AT ANY TIME.
3. This Licence shall immediately terminate and shall be unavailable to LICENSEE if LICENSEE or any party affiliated to LICENSEE asserts any patents against ARM, ARM affiliates, third parties who have a valid licence from ARM for the Specification or the Source Code, or any customers or distributors of any of them based upon a claim that a LICENSEE (or LICENSEE affiliate) patent is Necessary to implement the Specification. In this Licence; (i) "affiliate" means any entity controlling, controlled by or under common control with a party (in fact or in law, via voting securities, management control or otherwise) and "affiliated" shall be construed accordingly; (ii) "assert" means to allege infringement in legal or administrative proceedings, or proceedings before any other competent trade, arbitral or international authority; (iii) “Necessary” means with respect to any claims of any patent, those claims which, without the appropriate permission of the patent owner, will be infringed when implementing the Specification because no alternative, commercially reasonable, non-infringing way of implementing the Specification is known; and (iv) English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts shall apply to all aspects of this Licence, its interpretation and enforcement. The total liability of ARM and any of its suppliers and licensors under or in relation to this Licence shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by LICENSEE for the Specification or US$10.00. The limitations, exclusions and disclaimers in this Licence shall apply to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law. ARM contract reference number LEC-ELA-00080-V2.0.
|C++ Exception handling. IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm only.|
|dlmalloc||Version of malloc/free/realloc (aka dlmalloc) written by Doug Lea and released to the public domain, as explained at http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.||Advanced heap handling. Compiler option:
Updated: 2022-01-12. IAR Systems AB.