Secure your IoT devices with IAR Systems and STM32 Secure Firmware Install technology
In this webinar, we will show you how the new Secure Desktop Provisioner and C-Trust use the enhanced security features of the STM32 Secure Firmware Install (SFI) technology, to help you create a fully secured working prototype of your IoT device.
The Secure Desktop Provisioner (SDP) securely provisions prototypes and low production volume of end products using an easy-to-use software tool which can automatically detect and provision STM32H7 MCUs when connected using the STM32 SFI technology.
You will learn more about
- Security features embedded in the STM32H753 MCU
- How Advanced Secure Firmware Install (SFI) from ST offers a secured communication path directly into the microcontroller at the point of provisioning
- How C-Trust enables developers to easily protect an existing or new application
- How to take advantage of the next-generation Secure Install technologies in the security tools from IAR Systems C-Trust and Secure Desktop Provisioner
- Practical steps to use the Secure Firmware Install (SFI) supported by IAR Systems on the STM32H753 MCU